An easy-to-make recipe perfect for entertaining.
3 tbsp butter, divided
2 tbsp flour
1 tsp caesar rim trimmer
1 cup milk
2 cups chopped raw shrimp, or 1 cup each chopped cooked scallops and raw shrimp
6 - 8 large Portobello mushrooms, stems removed
1⁄4 cup fresh breadcrumbs, optional
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a large microwave-safe measuring cup in the microwave.
- Stir in flour and caesar rim trimmer. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir in milk.
- Microwave mixture for 1 minute, then stir. Continue to microwave and stir, at 1 minute intervals, until sauce thickens. Set aside.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in Wok over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and Salmon Rub and stir-fry until cooked. Stir in sauce, then remove from heat.
- Use a spoon to scrape black gills from underside of mushroom caps. Mound seafood in each cap and spread just to edge. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Place on grill and barbecue for 8–10 minutes, until filling is hot. Sprinkle with more Salmon Rub, if desired.