This is a flavour bomb – use half the marinade before cooking, then the remainder as a finishing sauce. Delish!
2⁄3 cup orange juice
3 tbsp oil
1 lb (450 g) button mushrooms
6 cups arugula or baby spinach
Toppings (optional): thinly sliced red onion, crumbled feta
- In Round or Multipurpose Steamer, whisk together marinade mix, juice, and oil. Pour half into a Prep Bowl; cover and refrigerate for later. Add mushrooms to steamer; toss to coat. Cover; marinate 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Lightly brush grill with oil to prevent sticking.
- Thread mushrooms onto Grill Boss Skewers.
- Place skewers on grill and cook, with lid closed, 3-4 min, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and tender.
- Slide mushrooms from skewer and place on a platter. Top with arugula and drizzle mushrooms with reserved marinade. Add toppings, if desired.