Come home to a dinner of tender, juicy ‘barbecued’ ribs — cooked while you were out!
4 1⁄2 lbs (2 kg) racks of baby back ribs
1 pkg Stampede BBQ Ribs Seasoning
1 cup ketchup
1 tbsp brown sugar
1⁄4 cup vinegar
1⁄4 cup water
- Cut baby back rib racks into sections of 1–2 ribs. Place in slow cooker insert.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over ribs. Stir to coat.
- Cover and cook for 6 hours on low or 3 hours on high.
- Transfer ribs to a serving platter. Pour remaining sauce into a large measuring cup. Skim off excess fat on ribs. Pour sauce overtop and serve.