Serve with a side salad and prepared Epicure Dressing.
4 large tortillas
1 — 8 oz piece salmon or halibut
2 tbsp oil
2 tsp Louisiana Hot & Spicy Dip Mix
2 cup shredded green cabbage
1⁄4 of a white onion, thinly sliced
1 tsp white balsamic vinegar
1⁄4 tsp sugar
juice of 1 lime
- Cut tortillas in half. Brush fish with 1 tbsp oil and sprinkle with Louisiana Hot & Spicy Dip Mix. Let stand while preparing coleslaw.
- Toss cabbage and onion with remaining oil, white balsamic vinegar, Taco Seasoning, sugar and lime juice. Taste and season with Sea Salt.
- Grill fish over medium heat for 4-6 minutes per side, just until cooked through. Remove skin, if necessary, then coarsely shred into bite-sized pieces.
- Spread tortillas with Guacamole. Top with coleslaw and fish. Roll up and fasten with toothpicks.
- Dish up with Salsa, if desired.